Great long weekend, had all of the kids down, my parents, and two of my brothers. We were busy all weekend:
- celebrated Patty’s birthday,
- brewed Springfield Farm beer from hops we grew and the local well water,
- Floated for countless hours in the well heated pool,
- Played corn hole, Left-Right-Center,
- Cut down a tree,
- Beepa bush-hogged the entire place,
- Communed around a monstrous bonfire,
- Vigorously exercised our second amendment rights,
- Blew up exploding targets.
See various pictures below.