Removed 6 huge snapping turtles from the big pond. Only wish I had done this before I stocked the pond a year ago. This occurred over the full month of September.
Great long weekend, had all of the kids down, my parents, and two of my brothers. We were busy all weekend:
- celebrated Patty’s birthday,
- brewed Springfield Farm beer from hops we grew and the local well water,
- Floated for countless hours in the well heated pool,
- Played corn hole, Left-Right-Center,
- Cut down a tree,
- Beepa bush-hogged the entire place,
- Communed around a monstrous bonfire,
- Vigorously exercised our second amendment rights,
- Blew up exploding targets.
See various pictures below.